UNINSTALLING ADOBE AIR
Once you have installed Adobe AIR, you can uninstall using the following procedures:
Uninstalling Adobe AIR on a Windows computer
- In the Windows Start menu, select Settings > Control Panel.
- Select the Add or Remove Programs control panel.
- Select "Adobe AIR" to uninstall the runtime.
- Click the Change/Remove button.
Uninstalling Adobe AIR on a Mac computer
1. Double-click the "Adobe AIR Uninstaller", which is located in the /Applications/Utilities folder.
Uninstalling Adobe AIR on a Linux computer
1. Use the system's package manager to remove the adobeair package.http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/air/2/releasenotes_users.html#f